Berndsen's Doing Dependable Business Since 1847
Whether you choose a carpet for a high traffic area, or a guest bedroom, it is important to properly clean the underflooring of any depris before laying the carpet pad. To improve the longevity of your carpet, it must be stretched well and tacked securely. Seams should be well hidden and require different treatments depending on the carpet fiber, height of the pile, and style of the carpet.
As a Certified Floor Covering Installer (CFI) I am well educated on the latest techniques and skills used in seaming, upholstering stairs, and stretching carpet.
Services include but not limited to:
- Repair Ceramic or Porcelain Tile
- Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile
- Repair Laminate Countertops
- Install Laminate Countertops
- Install Vinyl or Linoleum Sheet Flooring or Tiles
- Repair, Refasten, or Stretch Carpeting
- Drywall Repair
- Install, Repair or Replace Plumbing or Fixtures: Small jobs, Faucets and Pipes, Toilets
- Handyman for Multiple Small Projects Painting or Staining - Small Projects
When quality is required, call Johnny Berndsen.
[ Home ]
[ About Us ]
[ Residential ]
[ Commercial ]
[ Marble ]
[ Ceramic ]
[ Vinyl ]
[ Formica ]
[ Wood Flooring ]
[ Installation ]
[ Customer Service ]
[ Testimonials ]
[ Chuckwagons & Cowboy Stuff ]
[ Email ]
©1999-2019 Mr. Johnnie B's Carpet, Tile and Home Improvement
468 W. 43rd Street
Loveland, CO 80538-1777
Phone: (303) 995-5995 Fax: (970) 461-5700
This site designed, hosted and maintained by JeannE Designs.